Thursday, February 23, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine~Unicorn Birthday Card

Good morning!  Today I am on the Trendy Twine blog with a delightfully whimsical unicorn birthday card.  I loved making it so much, I made multiples of this card!
All of the patterned papers are from the DCWV Unicorns & Rainbows stack.  If you haven't seen those papers yet, you are missing out!  The colors perfectly matched the Trendy Twine twist of the month, Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.  Those pinks are such happy colors!  I also used DCWV Glitzy Glitter paper for the light blue layer and solid white cardstock for the sentiment.  The sentiment stamp and die are Unity Say It Big and the stamp was used with VersaFine Clair Morning Mist ink.  Once I wrapped the Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine around the cardstock panel, I added the sentiments with foam tape.  The final sparkly touch was a trio of Pink Diamonds Sparkling Gems adhered with Bearly Art glue.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

You can also find Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine in the Berry Pink Sampler.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Birthday card and twine, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth this is such a fun card. The colors are so bright and happy and the Strawberry Cupcake TT fits right it.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete