Friday, June 16, 2023

Eat, Sleep, Hunt Card (UFO Post #6)

Hello all!  Here in the Midwest, hunting is a regular occurrence.  Of course, when you have stamp sets that go perfectly together, card ideas like this one are born!  I had stamped the background with a retired Victorine Originals stamp set and SB.com Cinnamon ink. The stamps are red rubber and I kept it all together instead of cutting it apart so I could use it as a background instead of individual stamps.  That was the portion of this card that was sitting unfinished on my craft table for a long time.
I finally finished off the card by adding a panel to the front that included stamps from the retired Raisin Boat Big Bucks set.  I used SB.com Camel and Cinnamon inks for that, then used GMD stitched rectangle dies for the two panel layers and popped it up with foam tape on the card.  A few silver brads were the only embellishments.  This card is perfect for birthdays or even Father's Day for those hunters in our lives.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment: