Tuesday, March 26, 2024

2024 Seminarian Easter Cards

Hello all! Today I am sharing a large collection of Easter cards that I recently created. Several were sent off to seminarians from our diocese, and the rest will be given to family members. There are a total of 30!
The first thing I decided on was the patterned paper backgrounds. Most of the papers are from Echo Park's Homegrown collection, but I also used scraps from DCWV's Lilac Love stack to create 6 cards.
I used sections of DCWV's Paper Lace borders stack at the bottom of each background, then added two rows of matching Trendy Twine right above the lace. Those colors include Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine, Grape Fizz Trendy Twine, and Lime Grapesicle Trendy Twine.
The front panel of the card was created with a background die cut from Cottage Cutz stitched rounded rectangle dies, lilies stamped from the Raisin Boat In Loving Memory set with Scrapbook.com Leather ink, and colored with Artify alcohol markers. The cross was a free SVG that was cut with my Silhouette Cameo. The large lily was die cut with my Brother Scan N Cut. The focal point was popped up with foam tape to the background of the card. Other adhesives used include ATG and Bearly Art glue.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment