Monday, October 27, 2014

G45 Halloween cards and a WINNER!

I have been using the Graphic 45 paper pad called Steampunk Spells this season and have really been having fun with it.
The first card has a glittery die cut cat popped up with foam tape.  I added a sentiment stamp from Mark's Finest Papers buttons, black rhinestones, and Orange Licorice Trendy Twine.
 This second card is very simple.  I let the paper do all of the talking :)  I layered several of the papers from this paper pad and finished it off with some black crinkled seam binding.
If you missed the other projects I made with this paper pad, you can check them out here:

Now for the WINNER!!
Thanks so much for all the lovely comments you left for me during last week's My Craft Spot Christmas Release Party and Blog Hop!  Each and every comment was greatly appreciated!  I went to Random.org
and the lucky winner of the $10 gift certificate to the My Craft Spot Shop is
# 21.  Kim
Congratulations!  Please email me at bfiscus(at)nntc(dot)net with your contact information and I'll make arrangements to get your certificate to you. You have one week to claim your prize.
Have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering Here:
Oct 31 Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper
Oct 31 3 Girl JAM
Oct 31 Pumpkin Spice
Nov 7 Cardz TV

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Congrats Kim!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kim, Love your card Beth, G45 looks good here
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards!! Love them both!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! That Graphic 45 paper is cool, and I love what you did with it! Thanks so much for joining us at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and loved your potion bottle that you made with the Graphic 45 paper too. thanks for joining us at Cardz TV

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two super fun cards! Love that black cat and sentiment and wow...the G45 design is great. So fun to create when you have wonderful products, eh?! Thanks for sharing at 3GirlJAM. Love both of your designs! Have a fun and happy Halloween! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both cards! Very spooktacular! Thanks for joining us at CardzTV stamps!

    ReplyDelete