Sunday, October 19, 2014

Glittery Halloween Cards

I am working on using up odds and ends for my Halloween cards this year.  I received several of these glitter die cuts as part of a prize package last year and decided to use some up.  
 This first card is quite simple.  I added buttons in the top left corner and the center panel is popped up with foam tape.  The sentiment stamp is from Mark's Finest Papers.
On this second card, I didn't even add a sentiment on the outside since the die cuts and patterned papers created a scene and filled the whole front of the card.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Oct 20 Scrappy Moms Stamp
Oct 21 PDE Linky Party

12 comments:

  1. Cute, love the sparkle! Thanks for linking up at PDE. DT~Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, I love those glitter die cuts! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these sparkly cuts! It does feel good to use up those odds and ends. I know how they can pile up!! Great projects and thanks for joining our linky party at Craftin Desert Divas.
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween cards! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards. Great design. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, love the glitter! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I, like yourself, have lots of Hallowe'en odds and ends as well so it's great to see someone else being so creative using the bits and bobs. I love the glitter die cuts and you did a great job creating with them. thanks for joining our challenge at Red Carpet Studio this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the glittery witch on your card! If I were a witch, I would be purple and glittery too! ;0) Thanks for playing along with us at RCS; your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete