Friday, December 09, 2016

Happy Birthday, Jodi!

Today the SVG Attic I-Team are taking over the SVG Attic blog to celebrate Jodi's birthday!  She is the main designer for the files that are on the SVG Attic website and wow, does she ever create amazing things!  Here is the card I created to celebrate her birthday.
I started with the double diamond fold card base from the JGW Welcome to BOO-Ville set.  I then used the Farmer's Daughter mini quilt block from the JGW Quilt Patch Minnies set and rotated it 45 degrees to fit on the front of the card.
Here is the card all folded up to mail.  The wooden buttons, sentiment stamp and thimble charm are all from Oriental Trading.  A bow of Twisted Lime Trendy Twine was the finishing touch.  All papers used on this card are from DCWV's Minty Lace stack.
Please join in wishing Jodi a happy birthday on the SVG Attic blog and see what all my other I-Team sisters have created for her!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. This card is simply beautiful! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! This card is beautiful. I love how it folds up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the design and those papers are so perfect for the quilt design! I am sure Jodi loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just Beautiful!! I know Jodi will love it! I do!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so COOL Beth! I LOVE the shape and the pretty papers...

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete