Monday, March 06, 2017

Pot Of Gold Treat Bag

Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog and I am sharing a treat bag for St. Patrick's Day.
I cut the bag from the JGW Leprechaun Chase set at SVG Attic.  The patterned papers are from DCWV's DIY Project Stack:  Favor Boxes.  I hand cut a square of DCWV's Gold Threaded Burlap paper and added it behind the pot of gold.
I embellished with a button, enamel dots, and a bow of Totally Kraft Trendy Twine.

Here is a look at the JGW Leprechaun Chase kit:
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

3 comments:

  1. This bag is so cute! I am going to have to get these SVG for my St. Patrick's Day party.

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so CUTE! I so LOVE the burlap... awesome texture! HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute treat bag! I love how you added the burlap behind the pot of gold! Such a super fun treat bag!

    ReplyDelete