Friday, March 31, 2017

Noah's Ark Card

Hello all!  This card is another one that got lost in my picture folders...oops!  I hate it when that happens, but it is too cute not to share.  I made this last year for a couple who welcomed a set of twins to their sweet family.
The Noah's Ark svg was from ScrappyDew.  I popped the ark up with foam tape for extra dimension.  The patterned papers I used are from an old Debbie Mumm Noah's Ark paper stack that I had gotten at Joann's a long time ago.
Here is a closeup of those bears, complete with a tiny bow of Chocolate Sprinkles Trendy Twine for the boy and Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine for the girl.  You guessed it, the twins were a boy and a girl!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!





Entering here:
March 31 613 Avenue Create
March 31 DL Art
April 4 Die Cuttin Divas
April 4 TTCRD
April 12 Word Art Wednesday

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so super cute! Those bears are absolutely adorable and I love the twine accents! The papers you used are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just precious Beth! I love it!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Beth! Love the twine bows, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! Thanks for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge and good luck.
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi
    Dots to Lines

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darling! Love the dimensions, and sweet ark with animals. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you've been hiding this in your photo album! LOL It turned out sooo dang cute... love the sweet little bears..... I bet the new parents just adored this card... I love it! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete