Thursday, June 14, 2018

Celebrate Sewing Themed Cards

Happy Friday!  Today I am sharing another personal mission post.  I had the 6x6 Carta Bella Sew Lovely paper pad that I absolutely LOVE.  Seriously.  This paper speaks to me!  I had used it some in other projects, but decided that by making the rest of it up into cards, I could make other people smile from the beautiful prints!
So I went to Pinterest and found this awesome pin from Airbornewife's Stamping Spot and started cutting up my beautiful papers :)  I had these mostly assembled for quite a while, I just needed to figure out what die cuts I wanted on the front.  Now they are all done and I am really happy with how they turned out.  Another unfinished project completed!  Woohoo!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! I'm finally back from Vacation and thought I would POP IN to see what I've missed! You have been a busy crafter! What a great way to mass produce cards (using up that pretty paper) I would have a heck of a time doing that! LOL I also loved your Anniversary cards, they were so pretty, the masculine card you made with the Raisin Boat stamps was AWESOME! The Grad Card and Thank You cards were fabulous and I loved seeing your Communion layout.. it turned out Fantastic! Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to see you had a great vacation! Thanks for visiting my blog and all my recent projects :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous set of cards! You have been doing an amazing job with your OSW cards! I love how the sentiment pops against the background of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, great job on finishing up these cards. Hope to follow your example!!!

    ReplyDelete