Sunday, June 17, 2018

Trendy Twine & Mini Popcorn Boxes

Hello all!  Today my fellow Trendy Twine DT sisters and I have created Father's Day inspiration for you using the new Mini Popcorn Boxes from Annie's Paper Boutique.  Head on over to the Trendy Twine blog to see all of the projects.  Here is what I created.
I started with a Cranberry Mini Popcorn Box and simply hand cut a collar and a necktie shape from white cardstock.  I then cut several lengths of Cherry Midnight Trendy Twine the same size as the necktie and then wrapped and tied the twine towards the top to form the top and bottom part of the "tie".  I then covered the cardstock tie shape with liquid glue and adhered the Trendy Twine to it.
 Once the pieces were on the Cranberry Mini Popcorn Box, I filled it with peanuts wrapped in cellophane and tied it with more Cherry Midnight Trendy Twine, adding a tag with a sentiment from the APB Choose Happy stamp set.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Awesome popcorn box! Love how you used the twine for the tie! Great idea
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! I LOOVE your Twine Tie!! So COOL and Unique! Fun Gift Idea Beth!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! Too darn cute my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete