Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Hot Dog Wobble Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the Raisin Boat Canines in Costume stamp set.  I just love how fun that set is!
I stamped the wiener dog from the Canines in Costume stamp set onto white cardstock using VersaFine Onyx Black ink, then watercolored it with Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Fired Brick, Mustard Seed, Vintage Photo, and Weathered Wood).  The white and black ovals were die cut with GMD Slash Stitched Oval Dies.  I even added an Action Wobble between those two layers so the dog would wiggle :)  I also stamped the Hot Dog sentiment from the same stamp set onto the yellow banner with black ink.
Here is a close up of the Action Wobble.  My boys all LOVED trying it out!  Other products used on this card include papers from the DCWV Good Eats stack and coordinating sequins.

Remember, we have a monthly "All Dressed Up" challenge going on right right now in the SumMore Fun Creations Facebook group!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

4 comments:

  1. Super fun card! Those papers are so perfect for the image you used! I love the action wobble you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo Dog Gone CUTE!!! Adorable card Beth!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Cute! Cute! And he is on an action wobble which makes him even better.

    ReplyDelete