Wednesday, November 07, 2018

You Are Amazing Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the SMF On Pointe stamp set.
I stamped the image and sentiment from the SMF On Pointe stamp set with brown ink because I wanted a softer image to blend with the whole shabby chic feel of the card.  I die cut around the image with a stitched oval die then accented the image with Pearl Pen in Glitter Pink and Pearl Pink.  The shine and glitter on her dress is so beautiful in real life!  I matted that with a kraft die cut oval and popped that up with foam tape on a die cut lace square.
I added the sentiment banner with foam tape and embellished it with a dot of Pearl Pink Pearl Pen on each end.  The only other embellishment I used was Cotton Candy Trendy Twine.  The patterned papers are from The Paper Studio's Boho Vibes paper pad.
Remember, we have a monthly challenge going on right right now in the SumMore Fun Creations Facebook group!  It has a theme of All Dressed Up, so enter your projects that fit that theme today.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store


You can find me at these links on Social Media:

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Such a lovely image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful! That dancer is so pretty & elegant....

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just beautiful! The image is lovely!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete