Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Deer Scene Card

Good morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  I made this deer scene card to give to my dad for his birthday.  The stamps I used on it include the Raisin Boat Big Bucks stamp set and the Victorine Originals Grove of Trees stamp.
I started by making my background using Distress Oxides.  I blended Lucky Clover at the bottom and Broken China with a hand cut cloud mask to create the sky.  I then stamped the Grove of Trees stamp using my stamp platform two times using Pine Needles Distress Oxide.  I filled in some of the ground area with the grass stamp from the Big Bucks stamp set, once again with Pine Needles DO.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment in black at the top of the background.  It also was from the Big Bucks stamp set.  The deer was from the same set and was stamped on a separate piece of paper in brown ink and I used my Brother Scan N Cut to fussy cut it.  Once I colored it with colored pencils, I glued it onto the card front.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

4 comments:

  1. Awesome masculine card!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, beautiful nature scene, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! The scene you created looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great masculine card Beth! The clouds look wonderful in the background!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete