Friday, July 19, 2019

Sundri's High Tea Release Day!

Hello all!  Welcome to release day of SumMore Fun's Sundri's High Tea stamp set!  Stop by the SumMore Fun Blog to see all of the DT creations with it.  It is a lovely one for sure.  First up, here is the card I made with it.  I really loved how it turned out!
All the inks I used were Distress Oxides.  The colors I used were Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Pumice Stone.  I did a wreath builder technique to create the stamped area on the top of the card, then added the layered circle with the stamped teacup.  The sentiment is also from Sundri's High Tea stamp set.  I embellished with In the Navy Trendy Twine and a few rhinestone gems.
Here is a full look at the beautiful Sundri's High Tea stamp set.
Sticker Sheets are also available!
Plus coordinating cardstock is available for easy coordinating!

And now for the winner of a giveaway of the following Sundri's High Tea cardmaker's pack is:
Debbie Jackson Bragg
Congratulations!  Please send me an email at bfiscus @ nntc . net (remove the spaces) with your US mailing address to claim your prize!

To those that didn't win, you can now purchase the Sundri's High Tea Cardmaker's Pack!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card!!Elegant too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how pretty & Elegant! Lovely card Beth!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete