Wednesday, August 21, 2019

School Shoes Card

Good morning!  I am sharing another back to school card today on the SumMore Fun blog.  I used Victorine Originals Back To School set to create it.  The single Back to School stamp is also available.  In addition to that, I also used the Raisin Boat Highly Confidential stamp set which is on a HUGE clearance right now!
This card was pretty quick to make, using DCWV's Grade School stack as the focal point (love those shoes!).  I die cut the blue background layer with a scalloped rectangle die and stamped the Back to School stamp in red.  After adhering the shoe layer of paper, I used black in to stamp the date and paperclip from the Highly Confidential stamp set.  A few dots of red Pearl Pen and it was complete!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! The shoes are so super cute! I don't think I have the Grade School stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! I love the shoes showing & the sports gear! So FUN!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete