Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Big Day Locker Card

Hello and happy Wednesday!  I'm back with another card for the SumMore Fun blog.  Once again, it is school themed and it would work great for sporting events, pep rallies, and so many more occasions!  All stamps used on it are from the Raisin Boat Varsity Locker stamp set.  Isn't that locker stamp so awesome?  P.S.  Right now you can get that stamp set for as little as $4.99 which is a STEAL, so grab it now!
Now on to the details of my card...  I used my stamp platform for all the stamping so it would end up just where I wanted it.  The locker was stamped in Candied Apple Distress Oxide onto white cardstock.  Sentiments were all stamped in black and the marker board was stamped in Blueprint Sketch D.O.
The flags were fun to do!  I stamped them onto the white cardstock in Pumice Stone D.O., then stamped them in black on various patterned papers and fussy cut those out and adhered them to the card.  Didn't that patterned paper add a lot to the card?  The final touch was a few black Pearl Pen dots.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

5 comments:

  1. Very cool card, I really like the locker stamp too, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way CUTE! I love the different banners and fun locker stamp!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! I need that locker stamp!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool card! The locker stamp is awesome and I love the pennants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool and fun card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete