Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Subtle Butterfly Card

Hello all!  Today I am sharing a card that features the FREE Victorine Originals Butterfly stamp set that you get from SumMore Fun with every order over $50! Through the month of September, all orders that the subtotal is over $50.00 get the cling mounted red rubber Butterfly Set included for free!  Without further ado, here is my card:
I used two stamps from the Butterfly Set on this card.  The sentiment stamped on the black and white floral paper was stamped with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide for a subtle look.  That green matched the patterned paper so well!  I also stamped the butterfly with VersaFine Onyx Black ink onto a pink patterned paper and fussy cut around the butterfly.
Before adhering the butterfly, I used my bone folder to curl the wings, then only glued the body portion to the card for a 3D effect.  All the patterned papers are from DCWV's Romantic Life stack.  I embellished with Posy Trendy Twine and silver rhinestones.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the butterfly!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That butterfly is so gorgeous! It's definitely one of my favorite stamp set, I need to pull it out for a project!

    ReplyDelete