Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Poppin' By To Say Hi!

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday!  I am back on the SumMore Fun blog with this fun popcorn card.  The stamp set used on it is Raisin Boat's Crunch Time.
I stamped all the stamps on white cardstock with Versafine Onyx Black ink using a stamp platform, then watercolored them with Distress Oxide Inks.  The specific colors I used were Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Pumice Stone, and Aged Mahogany.  I added a piece of patterned paper to resemble a tablecloth beneath the popcorn bowl and layered black and yellow cardstock beneath the stamped layer.  The finishing touch was three yellow enamel dots beneath the sentiment.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. This is just darling! So cute!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! The sentiment is so perfect with the bowl of the popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE Beth! Love the fun sentiment -

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete