Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine~Valentine Treat Tube

Good morning friends! Today I am posting for the Trendy Twine blog. I am getting geared up for Valentine's Day so that is the project theme that I wanted to go with today.
I started with one of the fun Kraft Window Tubes that are available in the Annie's Paper Boutique store. They are shipped flat so you can easily stamp on them. The APB stamp sets that I used are You & MeWe Go Together, and Perfect Pairs.
The sentiments were stamped in black ink using the We Go Together stamp set. I also stamped the images from the Perfect Pairs stamp set in black ink. I then colored the images with colored pencils. The stamped hearts were from the You & Me stamp set and I used Scrapbook.com Candy Shop Pink and Mixed Berry inks for those. The finishing touch was wrapping Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine around the tube and then I added a package of powdered donuts.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
There also have been SEVERAL new sampler sets added to the store, including Valentine's day ones.  Here is just one example called "Lovely".

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Cute Valentine treat! Love the little coffee and donut that you stamped on the front of the tube!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable treat, Beth. Love the stamping — it’s perfect! This is such a great idea for a Valentine gift.

    Lesley
    Annie’s Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute Beth! You can totally send this one to me! I love me some powder donuts and COFFEE!!! hahaha adorable way to show off that pretty twine!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute treat!! I am with Theresa.. I love coffee & donuts too!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete