Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Thank You Sketch Card

Hello and Happy New Year!  Today I am posting for the SumMore Fun blog.  I decided to kick off 2020 with a card style that we ALL can use...a thank you card.  
The stamp that I used is a red rubber Victorine Originals Thank You.  I placed the cling mounted stamp on my stamp platform and stamped it with Scrapbook.com Midnight Blue Ink.  I cleaned my stamp off, leaving it on the platform, then used Versamark Ink to re-stamp.  I then heat embossed with clear embossing powder for a little extra visual interest.  I added a little brown ink around the edge of the stamped rectangle then popped it up with foam tape onto the card base.  The base of the card was created with navy blue cardstock, DCWV Cartographer patterned paper, In The Navy Trendy Twine, and metal brads.  This card was perfect to send off as a thank you for Christmas gifts!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!!! Sorry I've been MIA - lots of things have been going on... :) I hope you had a fabulous holiday! Awesome card! I made a bunch of Thank You cards over the weekend... needed a few for some teachers! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete