Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Rainbow Bridge Card

Hello all!  Today I am back to post for the SumMore Fun blog.  This time I have a card that is a little different for me...a pet sympathy card.  I knew the Raisin Boat Paws to Remember stamp set was perfect for this card, and I paired it with the RB Strokes of Pride stamp set to make a rainbow bridge theme.  Both of those stamp sets are currently retired from SumMore Fun, but I still wanted to share this card as you may be lucky enough to have those sets or similar ones in your craft room!
First off, I stamped the brush stroke stamp from RB Strokes of Pride on a piece of white cardstock in true rainbow colors using Scrapbook.com ink. (Cardinal Red, Orange Spice, Daffodil, Pine, Postal Blue, Mardi Gras)  Using my stamp platform ensured they were perfectly spaced.  I then stamped the paw print from Raisin Boat Paws to Remember onto vellum with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with glitter silver embossing powder.  I wrapped the vellum around the rainbow cardstock, then also wrapped Totally Black Trendy Twine around the edge of the vellum to make the vellum stand out a little more.  Then I adhered the rainbow card panel to the card base at an angle.
The inside was stamped with Raisin Boat Paws to Remember stamps using Black and Cardinal Red inks.
This card wasn't an easy one to make, but having the great Raisin Boat Paws to Remember made it so much easier!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment:

  1. I love the rainbow of brush strokes... great card Beth!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete