Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine~Minion Take-Out Box

Hello everyone!  Today I am on the Trendy Twine blog.  This month we are featuring Lemon Tart Trendy Twine and Mini Kraft Take Out Boxes.  What I think of when I see yellow is....MINIONS!  My kids have all of the movies and have even given themselves minion nicknames ;) So naturally, I had to make this treat box with that theme.
 I started with a Mini Kraft Take Out Box and covered the sides with Minion cardstock.  Once that was on, I framed the front "Bob" panel with Lemon Tart Trendy Twine using Lineco adhesive and a precision tip bottle.  After filling the box with treats, I created the tag.
 I stamped a sentiment from the You've Got Mail stamp set and stamped it in brown ink onto a Mango Tag-It.  I decorated the tag with a Kraft Brown Trendy Page Dot and Frosted Cranberry Sequins, then tied it with a bow of Lemon Tart Trendy Twine to the box handle.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Check out this month's featured sampler, Lemon Tart

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun, Beth. You can't go wrong with the Minions. And it's so cute -- just makes me smile.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH.. How Stinkin' CUTE!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete