Friday, September 25, 2020

Dinosaur Double Flap Fun Fold Card

Hello all!  I have a nephew who loves dinosaurs.  His birthday was earlier this month, so I dug through my papers until I found just the right ones to make him this double flap fun fold card.  You can find the tutorial I followed to create this card HERE.
For supplies, I used kraft cardstock and dinosaur scrapbook paper that had both been from Oriental Trading years ago.  I used GMD x-stitched circle dies and a dino die cut that had been included with the paper.  I embellished with GMD peacock clear enamel dots.
The belly band slides off to reveal lots of fun papers...
Here is the view of it all the way opened up!
Didn't it turn out cute?!  I love all the different papers that I was able to use on it.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment