Thursday, February 04, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine~Valentine Treat Bags

Good Thursday morning!  I am on the Trendy Twine blog today with these cute Valentine's Day treat bags.  The topper on the bags doubles as a card since I used temporary adhesive to add it to the bag.
First up, I grabbed two Kraft Wide Chevron Treat Bags and stamped on them with APB You & Me stamps and brown ink.  I sat those aside to dry and grabbed two Kraft Brown Scallop Note Cards to use as toppers.  I wanted to show you how to dress them up in different ways using the same elements, so one is more masculine and one is more feminine.
They both used Chocolate Cupcake Trendy TwineHeart Tickets, and a stamp from You & Me stamps.  To add a little frill to the more feminine card, I added Pink Diamond Sparkling Gems and a strip of paper lace to the bag.  As I mentioned earlier, I used temporary adhesive to tape them to the top of the bags so I could still write a message inside and the toppers could be kept as cards.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Check out these sweet samplers of Trendy Twine!

The Cupcake Sprinkles Trendy Twine Sampler includes Chocolate Cupcake and Chocolate Sprinkles.

 The Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine Sampler includes Posy, Cherry Cupcake, and Berry. 


I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments: