Thursday, January 21, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Valentine Tag

Good Thursday morning!  I am on the Trendy Twine blog today with this mixed media Valentine tag.  I used our featured twine of the month, Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
I started with a Kraft Large Tag-It and glued a big heart of Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine onto the tag with Bearly Arts precision glue.  I then added the Heart Tickets with foam tape.  Next I filled some empty space on the tag with images from the You & Me stamp set using Scrapbook.com Leather ink.  Embellishing with Pink Diamond Sparkling Gems brought some sparkle to the tag, which I love!  At the top of the tag, I added a Cherry Latte Trendy Page Dot and a tie of Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine to finish it off.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Look at couple of the beautiful Valentine's Day themed samplers of Trendy Twine!

 The Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine Sampler includes Posy, Cherry Cupcake, and Berry. 


The Tickled Pink Trendy Twine Sampler includes Totally White, Tickled Pink, and Totally Pink

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

2 comments: