Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Kendra's Card Challenge #2

Hello all! Today I am sharing the cards I created for Kendra's Card Challenge #2.  It took me the whole 3 months of the challenge to actually make these cards because, well, life! The deadline to enter is June 30th, so I made it just in the nick of time.
All of these cards were made with the BoBunny Celebrating Freedom paper pad. That happens to be a 6x8 pad, but I was okay with having some scraps left over. The papers were so pretty, I wanted to use them! I did use more than 6 pieces of the patterned paper to make these cards.
Here are close ups of card sketches 1-4.
Here are cards 5-8.
Sketches 9-11...
I made 2 each of 12 and 13 because since I wasn't using double sided paper, I had to use more than 6 sheets of paper for completing the sketches. 
And finally, sketch #14. Some of the products used on these cards include GMD Regal Doily die, Raisin Boat Talking in Circles stamps, APB Friendship and Greetings stamp sets, Pink and Main Birthday Wishes stamp, and Paper Inspirations Favorite Calligraphies stamp.  Inks used include Scrapbook.com Midnight Blue and Cardinal Red and VersaFine Onyx Black. Adhesives used include Bearly Art glue and ATG.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment: