Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine~Popsicle Friendship Card

Hello all!  Today I am on the Trendy Twine blog with a fun summer themed project that features Lime Grapesicle Trendy Twine.  Did you know this twist is intended to be used for Halloween or Mardi Gras projects?  Guess what?  I used it because I love the bright colors and they work perfect for summer.  I encourage you to do the same with any of your "traditional" craft supplies.  Use them for something new and unexpected!
This was a fairly simple card.  The background has washi tape strips in green and purple on it and I added strips of Lime Grapesicle Trendy Twine around the washi tape.  I glued a bow of Lime Grapesicle Trendy Twine on the center wrap of twine, then added the stamped sentiment from Friendship Stamps in purple ink.  The twin popsicles were svg files and I inked the edges of the cuts for extra dimension.  Grape Fizz Sequins added a little sparkle to the card front and all that was matted with green and purple cardstock to tie the color scheme together.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Look at this ADORABLE Lime Grapsicle Petite Trendy Twine!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

1 comment: