Friday, January 21, 2022

Nurse Heartfelt Thanks Card

Hello all!  I am back to share one of the nurse themed cards I just created.  There will be several more in the future!  I am looking forward to sending some of these out to nurses in the family to know how appreciated and loved they are.  This pandemic isn't for the faint of heart in the medical profession, my husband and I know that first hand!
The stamps I used are all from My Favorite Things and include: Abstract Roses Background, Call the Shots, and Super Hero in Scrubs.  The background was inked with Scrapbook.com Candy Shop Pink ink.  The nurse from Call the Shots was stamped with Scrapbook.com hybrid black ink, colored with Artify alcohol markers, and cut with my Scan N Cut before adhering it to the focal rectangle with Bearly Art Precision Glue.  The sentiment from Super Hero in Scrubs was stamped in VersaFine and heat embossed with a glitter black powder.  An enamel dot and a small red heart were the only embellishments I added to this card.
I am entering this card into the following MFT challenges:


I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, fantastic way to let nurses know how much they are appreciated, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice card, love the layout and the image. :)
    createfulmemories.blosgspot.com
    Mary

    ReplyDelete