Monday, January 17, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine~Sending Hugs Card

Hello all!  Today I am back with a bonus post for Trendy Twine!  I have my regularly scheduled projects, but I decided to post this one as well for just a bit more inspiration for Valentine's Day...or just because.
You know you love Trendy Twine when your brain automatically thinks about twists that would match patterned paper you are using!  That is what spurred this creation.  Patterned papers are from The Paper Studio Boho Vibes paper pad, which matched Strawberry Cupcake and Tickled With Teal Trendy Twines perfectly.  The stamps I used were from Amazon and were stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.  The large sentiment was heat embossed with clear powder.  I die cut around that with a CC stitched oval die and matted that with a GMD Crochet Lace Oval die cut.  A trio of matte enamel dots finished off the card.


Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card, love the different layers and the beautiful twine, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete