Sunday, June 05, 2022

Farm Birthday Card

Hello all!  Today I am popping in quick to share this card I created for my nephew's 2nd birthday recently.  He is a farm boy through and through and I knew the Doodlebug Design papers/punchouts I had on had would be perfect for a card for him!
The papers I mentioned were part of a random Doodlebug pack that I had purchased at Joann a couple years ago, and I was thrilled to see these items in it!  All of the shapes you see were inluded.  The stamped sentiment on the tag is a retired stamp.  I added Cherry Latte Trendy Twine to the tag and GMD Peacock enamel dots to embellish.  Adhesives used include ATG, Bearly Art precision glue, and foam tape.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, your nephew will love it. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is totally adorable.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete