Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Tag Tuesday~Gift Card Holder

Hello all! I am back with another Tag Tuesday idea for the Trendy Twine blog so you can get a jump start on your Christmas gifts.  Today's project is a gift card holder using a Biggie Glassine Open End Envelope and a Snowman & Reindeer Retro Tag.
I simply placed a gift card in a Biggie Glassine Open End Envelope and folded the end over, sealing it with a Glue Dot. The Snowman & Reindeer Retro Tag was such a quick and cute addition to write to and from on the back. To dress the tag up a bit, I rounded the corners with my corner chomper and punched a hole in the top. I then added a Candy Cane Trendy Page Dot and threaded Candy Cane Trendy Twine through that. To add a little sparkle, I used Bearly Art precision tip glue to adhere sequins from Delightful Sequins and Jolly Medley. Another quick and simple, yet personalized Christmas idea! If you love the idea of retro tags, CLICK HERE to see all that Annie's Paper Boutique has to offer.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Beth, you make the prettiest cards and tags, this is adorable, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love you tag Beth! The retro tags and glassine bags are the perfect pair.

    ReplyDelete