Friday, November 03, 2023

SheetLoad of Halloween Cards

Hello all! I know Halloween was Tuesday, but I am not on top of all my photo editing and blogging as I would love to be, so y'all are seeing these cards today LOL!  It started out as me thinking I was going to make 9 cards with the September 2022 SheetLoad of Cards sketch...only I cut enough patterned paper for 17.  So, 17 mini slimline Halloween cards it was!

I used various 6x6 Halloween papers that I had in my stash. The stamp sets I used are retired Raisin Boat sets called Boo Hoo and Canines in Costume and were stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. 

The top part of the card was die cut with Pink Fresh Label Frame dies and I inked around the edges for some color (because no way was I coloring all of those images!) with Distress Oxide inks in Ripe Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade, and one had Peacock Feathers used on it as well.  A trio of Park Lane adhesive gems were the only embellishment I used. Adhesives include ATG and Bearly Art precision tip glue.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. These are just darling, love the papers and stamps, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete