Thursday, March 07, 2013

Church Card

When I saw this church stamp set at Clear Dollar Stamps, I knew that it was for me!  It reminded me a lot of the church I went to while growing up.  That church has and always will have a special place in my heart.

The stamp stamped wonderfully and I also used the SVG that Clear Dollar Stamps sells that coordinates with this church stamp.

 Here is a closeup of the stamp and different layers of the SVGs.

This shows how many layers I stamped with glue dots in between to get the dimension I wanted with the church.

And a close up of the windows...yes, they are shiny!  I added glossy accents to them for another added texture.

I am entering this card in The Pink Elephant Challenge TPE189.
Also in Victorine Originals anything goes challenge.

Linking up with DL.ART March Linky Party

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card...great take on this weeks Inspiration photo. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete