Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Trendy Twine~Halloween Treat Sacks

Happy Tuesday! I am sharing these fun Halloween treat sacks on the Trendy Twine blog today.
I stuffed Large Treat Sacks full of Halloween goodies from Oriental Trading.  Those treat sacks really hold a lot!  Then I created toppers using papers from Crate Paper's After Dark 6x6 pad and washi tape.
I wrapped Lime Orangesicle Trendy Twine around the center part of the topper and added a tassel that I also created with the Lime Orangesicle Trendy Twine.  I used a bow of Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine to attach a charm from Blue Moon Beads.
The sentiments are all from APB Happy Halloween stamp set.  
The finishing touch was to add Lime Licorice Batty Sequins in the top right corner!
Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable treat bags! The bag toppers are so super cute with the fun embellishments! Loe the goodies that you tucked in too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute treat bags with lots of fun goodies. And your toppers are awesome. Love the charms.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so CUTE! LOVE the goodies inside the bags as well! LOL

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute!! I'm loving these fun treats, and all the cute details!!

    ReplyDelete