Wednesday, December 06, 2017

60th Anniversary Card

I had an aunt and uncle celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary recently, so I made this card for them!  The color for 60th anniversaries is diamond white, so I did my best to stay with that tradition.
The papers I used were from DCWV's Glitzy Glitter stack and DCWV's DIY project stack: Wedding (8.5x11").  The metal dies that I used were GMD Lacey Edged Rectangle, and Lacey Lattice Heart dies.  The 60 was designed in my SCAL4 software using the Imperial BT font.  I sized the glitter numbers 2.143" wide x 1.882" tall and then created a white shadow to cut as well. 
The Happy Anniversary sentiment is from Victorine Originals' All Occasion Stamp set.  Embellishments included silver rhinestones.  Adhesives used were Scotch foam tape and Scotch Tacky glue.

I hope you have a wonderfully day!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! It looks so elegant with the colors and dies you used! And what a wonderful milestone to celebrate, big congrats to your aunt and uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so lovely and elegant! Wow!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty & Elegant Beth! I bet they just loved this card! Happy Anniversary to the wonderful couple! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete