Thursday, December 21, 2017

Creeper Birthday Card

Happy Thursday!  Today I am sharing birthday card #2 for the week.  This one was for my middle son's birthday this past Sunday.  He had a Minecraft birthday and loved this card!
I used green, white, black and gray Recollections cardstock on this card.  Yes, it totally felt odd using only solid colors for both this card and the Patriots card I shared earlier this week!  The white layer is embossed with a brick embossing folder.  It is really hard to see in these pictures, but it looks awesome in person.  The creeper and wall were files that I created in SCAL4.  The layers were adhered with ATG.
 I cut the 8 two times at 1.5" tall using Continuum Bold font and layered the cuts on top of each other. with Scotch Tacky glue.  The stamp is from Whimsy Stamps' Boy Talk set and it matched perfectly!  I stamped it with VersaFine Onyx Black and embossed with clear powder.  The only embellishments were sequins in lime, black, and silver.
 I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment: