Monday, December 04, 2017

Nativity Christmas Cards

Hello my crafty friends!  Today I have a duo of cards to share with you using Echo Park's Wise Men Still Seek Him 6x6 paper pad that my sweet crafty friend, Lisa, sent my way.  Thank you SO much, Lisa!
On this card, I mainly just cut apart elements from the papers that I really wanted to showcase.  The only embellishments are two brads.
The second card is a little more involved, using GMD scalloped stitched rectangles and GMD stitched rectangles dies.  The stamp is from a retired My Craft Spot stamp set and it was heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I added Totally White Trendy Twine to it and it was finished!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are so Pretty Beth! That Echo Park Paper is fantastic and I love the My Craft Spot Sentiment! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set of cards! Those papers are absolutely gorgeous! The embossing looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete