Friday, December 21, 2018

Quick Christmas Cards

Good morning!  I don't know about all of you, but December is always crazy busy for me, so I am always on the lookout for quick ideas to take a little stress out of the equation.  Here are some cards that I made with DCWV's Red & White Christmas stack that fit that description!
 I made 10 in all and 100% of the papers, including the sentiment panels were from that stack.  Quick, yet pretty!
 I embellished several with Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine.
 Others had dots of white pearl pen or silver stickles.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. Cute cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and wishing you peace, joy and happiness in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat stack to be able to make 10 fabulous cards without stress. How I wish it was always that easy. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card creations! Love the paper and pretty designs!
    Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Cards! Nice way to get a bunch done and with some lovely papers too!

    ReplyDelete