Monday, December 31, 2018

Shaped Snowman Card

Good morning to all my crafty friends!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  I have some thank you cards to send out after the holiday season, so this is one of those cards that I will be mailing.  The card file is from SVG Attic's Winter Illuminations kit.
This card was very easy to assemble!  I opted to use the front panel without the stitching holes.  I used patterned papers from DCWV's Blue Noel stack and a ribbon for the scarf.  Adhesives used include Scotch Tacky Glue and Glue Dots Glue Lines (for the ribbon).  I also stamped a sentiment from APB Let It Snow stamp set in black in the lower left corner.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute snowman with a fun sentiment. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete