Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Unassembled Snowman Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the Victorine Originals Watercolor Snowman stamp set.
I created the background with light blue cardstock and cut "snowbanks" from the DCWV 6x6 Paper Lace stack.  Then I got to stamping!  I added the snowman arms and hat onto the background paper.  For the snowman circles, I die cut three sizes and stamped the face on the smallest and scarf on the medium one.  Inks used include Distress Oxides in Vintage Photo and Dusty Concord, Versafine Onyx Black and an orange marker.  The snowballs were popped up with foam tape for dimension.  Last, I added the sentiment on a white banner and added three glitter enamel dots.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Beth!!! What a super cute card! Your snowman is so fun unassembled on your card! Adorable! Have a great Day!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, this made me lol when I saw it! Such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete