Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Vintage Baseball Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the Victorine Originals Baseball stamp set from SumMore Fun.  I am always in need of masculine cards, so this one was perfect to create!
 I started by stamping the sheet music, baseball, and baseball bat in different colors of ink.  The bat and ball were cut around with my Brother Scan N Cut.  I added the stamped elements to my card base that I had decorated with papers from DCWV's Industrial Chic stack and a tie of Berry Trendy Twine.  I really liked the vintage feel this card has!
Here is a look at what the whole Baseball stamp set looks like!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

5 comments:

  1. Very cool card! I like the masculine look and the vintage feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic masculine card Beth! It was always one of my favorite masculine stamp sets from VO! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool card! I have a difficult time making masculine cards...lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete