Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Football Birthday Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  I'm back with another masculine card to share this week!  It uses the Raisin Boat First Down and Varsity Locker stamp sets from SumMore Fun
I started by stamping the football field stamp from RB First Down using Lucky Clover Distress Oxide ink.  I used colored pencil to shade in the goal posts.  Next, I stamped the football onto kraft cardstock using brown ink, then cut around it using my Brother Scan N Cut.  I shaded the football tee with white gel pen.  I popped that off of the football field panel with foam tape.  The sentiment was from the RB Varsity Locker stamp set and I stamped that in black.  Other products used include Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing folder, Gridiron washi tape, solid color cardstocks, and Glue Dots permanent premium gluetape runner.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. This card is perfect for a man .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome card! Very COOL and masculine! Totally Love it! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the football them, it's so fun and masculine! Great job on your masculine cards, they are always such a challenge for me!

    ReplyDelete