Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Lily Sympathy Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the Raisin Boat In Loving Memory stamp set.
I started out by stamping the single lily from the In Loving Memory stamp set onto white cardstock using Versamark Ink and heat embossing it with regular white embossing powder.  I then ran it through a laminator with a gold foil sheet to get the beautiful foiled image.  For extra color, I used Dusty Concord Distress Oxide ink, smeared it on my craft mat, spritzed it with water, then dabbed my stamped image into the ink.  I just LOVE how the oxidation created different colors!  I used a GMD pleated square die to cut around the flower and popped it up with foam tape.
All of the patterned papers are from DCWV's Lilac Love stack.  I stamped a sentiment from the In Loving Memory stamp set using Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  Lastly, I added a few dots of gold Pearl pen!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, wow! It's beautiful! I love the gold foiling of the flower and the cool splatters of color behind it... Very pretty Beth!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The color combination is so beautiful and the image is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete