Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Root Beer Float Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the Raisin Boat Crunch Time stamp set.  I made it for my brother in law's birthday, which happens to be today.
I started out by stamping the image and sentiment onto white cardstock with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossing it with black powder.  I die cut the rectangle with a GMD wonky stitched rectangle die and proceeded to watercolor the image with Distress Oxide inks.  I used the following colors:  Vintage Photo, Candied Apple, and Pumice Stone.  I embellished the frothy areas of the image with a snow marker.  Other elements used on this card include plaid paper from DCWV's Luxe Lodge stack, ribbon, and brads.
I also wanted to show you the inside sentiments I added to the card.  I am a person who keeps the inside of a card simple, so there is no extra decoration there, just the fun stamps from the Raisin Boat Crunch Time stamp set!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment:

  1. What an Awesome card! This would have been perfect for my Brother as well... Today's his birthday too! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete