Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Thank You in Pink & Gold

Hello and welcome back to another Wednesday with SumMore Fun!  Before I dive into my project for today, I want to tell you about the stamp set I used, called Talking In Circles.  That stamp set makes creating cards a snap!  Do yourself a favor and check it out on SumMore Fun because you can get the whole 4x6" stamp set for as little as $0.99!  Yes, it is truly that reduced of a price!
Now on to my card...
I stamped the thank you circle from the Raisin Boat Talking In Circles set using tan ink.  I die cut several elements of this card with manual dies to layer it how I wanted.  With a couple sheets of pretty papers and the Talking In Circles stamp set you can have a card done very quickly.  I embellished this card with burlap ribbon and dots of gold pearl pen.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the pink and gold!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the colors, it looks so elegant! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty! I love the pink and gold foiling! The burlap is such a nice added texture... Beautiful!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete