Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Beat This Cancer Card

Hello all!  I am back with another cancer themed card for the SumMore Fun blog.  This time it has a masculine kidney cancer theme.  That is the awesome part about the SumMore Fun You Can stamp set...with a different ink color and patterned paper, the whole FEEL of the card can be totally different.  You can see other cards I have made with this stamp set HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.
I started by die cutting a piece of the patterned paper with a wonky stitched rectangle die then stamped the sentiment with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed it with clear powder.  I matted it with coordinating colors of cardstock then added three eyelets to the top right corner.  I stamped the cancer ribbon with Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide ink, heat embossed it with clear powder, then cut it out with my Brother Scan N Cut. I did have to use my craft knife to cut the inside hole of the ribbon.  The ribbon was popped up with foam tape and the card was complete!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments: