Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Shabby vs. Chic Christmas Tags

Hello all!  I am back with more Christmas projects for SumMore Fun, but this time it isn't a card, it's tags!  They feature the Victorine Originals Cactus Pine and Palm Christmas rubber stamp.
First up the chic tag.  I stamped the pine image of the Cactus Pine and Palm Christmas stamp onto a white tag-it with VersaMark ink using my stamp platform.  I embossed with Zing silver glitter embossing powder then watercolored the image with Weathered Wood Distress Ink and Sapphire Swift Sparkling Unicorn Spit sample.  I love the shimmer in that Unicorn Spit!  To finish off the tag, I used a In The Navy Trendy Page Dot and Classic Navy Trendy Twine.
Now for the shabby tag!   I stamped the pine image of the Cactus Pine and Palm Christmas stamp onto a kraft tag-it with VersaMark ink using my stamp platform.  I embossed with a dark green embossing powder then colored the image with Crayola watercolor pencils and went over it all with an aqua brush.  The finishing touches on this one were a Candy Cane Trendy Page Dot and Holly Berry Trendy Twine.  Now both of these tags are ready for adding to gifts!  Which one did you prefer, shabby or chic?

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Beth! Your tags are gorgeous! I like the pine tree stamp, so pretty! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tags, Beth!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tags!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete