Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  Today the Trendy Gals are sharing Christmas projects over on the Trendy Twine blog.  Make sure to hop over there to see them all!  Here is the card I created.
I started with lots of patterned papers from the 6x6 Echo Park Wise Men Still Seek Him pad.  The stamps were from the APB Merry Christmas stamp set.  I stamped them with VersaMark and heat embossed with gold powder.  Isn't that linework stable stamp wonderful?!
I used Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine to line both sides of the center panel and added a bow of it underneath the stamped image.  Additional products I used include GMD Scalloped Stitched Rectangle die, GMD Doily die, Cottage Cutz Stitched Circle die, ATG, and foam tape.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Merry Christmas!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Beth!

    This is such a beautiful card and even more stunning in person. It was such a happy surprise to receive. The papers are gorgeous.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you selected Beth!! Beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete