Thursday, December 19, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Woodland Christmas Treat Box

Hello all!  I am back with another project for the Trendy Twine blog today. It is such a fun time of the year to give treats, so that is what I have to share with you.  
I started with a Clear Chocolate Box and filled it with Hershey's Kisses.  Next, I decorated a Cranberry Large Tag-It with papers from The Paper Studio's 6x6 Woodland Wonderland pad and a GMD Deer die cut.  The sentiment is from the APB Merry Christmas stamp set and I embellished with a Christmas Mint Trendy Page Dot and sequins from the Christmas Shaker Medley.
To attach the tag to the box, I wrapped Christmas Mint Trendy Twine around it and finished it off with bow through the hole of the tag.  Now it is ready to be given as a gift!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments: