Wednesday, August 12, 2020

80th Birthday Farm Card

Good morning crafty friends!  I am posting on the SumMore Fun blog today.  One of my favorite stamp sets is the Raisin Boat Homegrown set.  I have used it so many times but never run out of ideas for it.  This time I made a card for an uncle who was celebrating his 80th birthday!
I stamped the barn and grass onto white cardstock first using black ink, then masked the barn and stamped the field of crops in Olive ink.  The tractor was stamped on a different piece of cardstock and cut out with my Brother Scan N Cut.  The barn and tractor were colored with Artify Markers.  I used blending brushes to create the clouds and shade the grass area with Scrapbook.com inks in Sky Blue and Olive.  The tractor was popped up with foam tape.  I cut the 80 out with my Cameo three times and glued them together for extra dimension.  The finishing touch was three enamel dots in the top right corner.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment: